Monday, October 11, 2010

New Challenge

Well, here we go on another adventure. You gotta love life. After the Pacific Grove race I was told my cancer came back. I ended up having surgery October 8Th to remove the tumors and am now home recovering. At this point were just trying to slow it down. I guess I'll start training next week. No time off this winter. To many events I want to do next year. I'm hoping for Kona next October. I want to do a full Ironman. I start Interferon treatments in a couple of weeks and not sure how that's going to affect me and my schedule. Not going to let this slow me down. I met a Elite athlete in Triathlon this Summer, Dan Mcintosh. Keep an eye out for this guy. Very inspirational and very positive towards me and his own goals. Very bright guy and dedicated. I'll update the site when I have more info on my own treatments. Don't worry about me always focus on your own goals in life. Mine only matter to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment